Location: Institute of Mathematics, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, 18 Hoang Quoc Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
Time: 2-7 December, 2019
- Dinh Nho Hao (Institute of Mathematics)
- Nguyen Anh Tu (Institute of Mathematics)
- International Centre for Research and Postgraduate Training in Mathematics (ICRTM), Hanoi
- The Simons Foundation Targeted Grant for the Institute of Mathematics, Hanoi
Institute of Mathematics, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology will organize a school on Inverse Problems. The topics of the school are: inverse problems and ill-posed problems in science, technology, medicine, machine learning and deep learning. Numerical methods for solving these problems will be presented.
The lectures will be given by
- Professor Sergey Pereverzev (RICAM: Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics),
- Professor Jijun Liu (School of Mathematics/S.T.Yau Center of Southeast University, Southeast University, Nanjing, PR China)
- Professor Maxim Shishlenin (Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics, Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk State University, Russia).
We can cover travel and local expenses for Vietnamese participants and up to 8 foreign participants in near locals, say Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines …
Registration is by filling the online registration form
The application (including CV, dates of arrival and departure) should be sent to Mr. Tran Van Thanh ( firstname.lastname@example.org) earlier than 10 November, 2019